General Terms and Conditions
for sale of goods through our Selected Ltd e-commerce website
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Article 1. The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale through the website for e-commerce Selected-bg Ltd Sofia settle the relations of Selected-bg Ltd, UIC 203483079, Address: Krasno selo,1680 Sofia, Bulgaria. "SELLER" and the persons using the e-commerce website of the company, called "BUYERS".
Article 2. The purpose of the General Terms and Conditions is to establish the contractual relations for all clients using the e-commerce website selected-bg.com.
Article 3.1 The Selected-bg Ltd e-commerce website contains information pursuant to article 52, § 1 of the Law on Consumer Protection, concerning:
- the seller's name and address;
- basic features of the goods;
- the price of the goods, all duty and taxes included;
- value of delivery-related post and transportation costs not included in the price of the goods;
- means of payment, delivery, and implementation of the agreement;
- the right of the buyer to refuse the contract and the conditions for returning of the goods;
- the time period during which the prices or offers are valid.
3.2 The prices of all goods are in Bulgarian Leva, VAT included, not including the delivery of the goods.
Article 4.1 The announced information pursuant to Article 3 is considered a Public announcement pursuant to Art. 290 of the Commercial Act of Republic Bulgaria and is directed at an indefinite circle of addressees for the purpose of issuing an offer of a specific entity to the society purchasing goods located at the e-commerce website.
4.2 By accepting the offer of being a Buyer, on the part of the society, pursuant to the terms and conditions laid out as follows in the present General Terms and Conditions, the two parties enter an agreement with regard to a specific purchase, to which the regulations and rules set out in the General Terms and Conditions, refer.
Article 5. In order to be eligible for the right to submit an offer, and on being accepted, to purchase the goods offered in selected-bg.com, the Buyer has to register at the
e-commerce website by:
(1.) Correctly filling out a complete electronic registration form with the required data, entering information in all required fields;
(2.) Agrees with the General Conditions set out at the time of registration by marking "I agree with the Terms and Conditions of use". By marking the respective box the Client declares that he/she has read the General Terms and Conditions and accepts them unconditionally. As of that moment the General Terms and Conditions are applied between the two parties.
Article 6. In case changes have occurred of the data supplied in the registration form, the Buyer shall inform the Seller of the said changes by the date of dispatching the purchased goods. The Seller shall bear no responsibility in case of problems with the delivery.
Article 7. On receiving the correctly filled out e-registration form with consent concerning the General Terms and Conditions, the Seller , shall send a confirmation to the Buyer's e-mail concerning the registration.
Article 8. On the basis of the data filled out in the registration forms, selected-bg.com, shall set up a user account for the Buyer, which can be accessed by a unique user name and password, provided by the Buyer.
Article 9. The purchase of goods displayed in the E-commerce website shall be done upon submission of an order and payment of the product's price together with all expenses related to the delivery of the goods.
Article 10. Once the Buyer has selected to pay by - COD - the payment of the price of the goods and the cost of delivery are paid by the Buyer at the point of delivery of the ordered goods.
Article 11. The Buyers declare their consent for advance payment of the price of the goods purchased by them by the means they have chosen – by bank transfer.
Article 12. The order contains information concerning the quantity of the purchased goods, the terms of delivery and means of payment. The final submission of the order is done by confirming the information filled out by clicking on "CONFIRM ORDER”.
Article 13. The purchase order is accepted by the Seller by sending an e-mail to the Buyer confirming the data pursuant to Art. 52, § 1 Consumer Protection Act.
Article 14. The Buyer shall pay the price of the goods and the delivery cost by bank transfer, made before the delivery of the goods, for which the Buyer has given his/her consent pursuant to Art. 11 of the current General Terms and Conditions or by COD at the point of delivery.
Article 15. For each payment made by the Buyer, the Seller shall issue the respective accounting documents.
Article 16.1 The Buyer or a third party acting on behalf of the Buyer shall accept the goods by signing all accompanying documents.
16.2 In case the goods cannot be delivered to the Buyer or a third party acting on behalf of the Buyer at the time of delivery due to reasons not pertaining to the Seller, the Buyer shall cover the expenses for the second delivery of the goods if the Buyer wishes to receive them.
RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
Article 17.1 The Seller shall transfer ownership of the ordered goods to the Buyer.
17.2 The Seller shall deliver the goods to the address specified by the Buyer within the period announced on the company's e-commerce website.
17.3 The Seller shall use the obtained information for the purpose of the agreement and shall not deliver it to third parties without the knowledge and consent of the Buyer, or in the cases determined by the law.
17.4 The Seller shall continuously update the information on the e-commerce website.
17.5 “Selected-bg” Ltd, shall not be responsible for not processing or the delays in processing of the purchase orders due to circumstances beyond his control, as well as for damages caused on the software or hardware of the Buyer, caused by whatsoever use of the e-commerce website.
Article 18. The Seller shall have the right to:
(1) Receive the price for the sale of the goods ordered by the Buyer, along with all expenses related to its delivery.
(2) To send information, inquiries and/or advertising messages to the e-mail of the Buyer, unless the latter has specifically expressed his/her refusal to receive any of these.
Article 19. The Buyer shall:
(1) Pay to the Seller the price of the goods and the expenses for its delivery before or at the point of delivery.
(2) Shall provide a valid phone number and address for the delivery, as well as e-mail for correspondence;
(3) Shall receive the goods at the place of delivery specified by him/her;
(4) Shall protect his/her user name and password from third parties and shall immediately inform the Seller of unlawful access by a third party to his/her user account. Otherwise the buyer shall be responsible for damages caused to the Seller in the case of use of the user account by a third party.
(5) To use the e-commerce website selected-bg.com only for the purpose of e-commerce.
Article 20. The Buyer has the right:
(1) To receive the purchased goods within the time period specified on selected-bg.com;
(2) To refuse to receive the goods when:
- the delivered goods does not correspond to the purchase order and this can be determined on ordinary examination;
- if the goods has faults that considerably reduce its normal utilization;
(3) If the Buyer is a “Consumer” in the sense of § 13, item 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, he may refuse the ordered goods without owing indemnities or compensations within 7 (seven) workdays of receiving the goods, in case it has not been used, the package has not been damaged and its appearance is the same as when received, pursuant to article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(4) In case the consumer exercises his/her right pursuant to article 55 of the Consumer Protection Act, he/she shall send a form requesting to return the goods which shall be in perfect order and with sellable appearance. On carrying out this procedure Selected Ltd shall restore the money paid by the consumer within 30 (thirty) days of the date when the consumer has exercised his/her right to return the goods. Transportation costs for the return of the goods are at the expense of the consumer.
Article 21. On termination of the agreement pursuant to the law the seller shall delete the Buyer's account.
Article 22.1 Processing personal data by the seller, is done with the consent of the person to whom they refer, which is expressed by agreeing to the present General Terms and Conditions.
22.2 “Selected-bg” Ltd, shall undertake all necessary technical and organizational steps to protect the personal data from accidental or illegal destruction or loss or illegal access, change, dissemination, as well as other illegal processing.
22.3 By accepting the present General Terms and Conditions the Client shall be deemed informed pursuant to Article 34а, item 3 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data that his personal data might be revealed to third parties, pursuant to the rules and regulations of the legislation enacted in Republic Bulgaria.
Article 23.1 The e-commerce website selected-bg.com is subject to copyright , and the rights on it belong entirely to Selected-bg Ltd, Sofia
23.2 The right of the buyer to access the e-commerce site cannot be used in violation of rules and norms of current legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Article 24. The present General Terms and Conditions can be changed one-sidedly by the Seller.
Article 25. All questions outstanding the General Terms and Conditions shall be resolved on the basis of current legislation in Republic Bulgaria.